The DTK3 1-10V Electronic Controller is a premium Australian designed and made dimming controller. Designed for controlling analogue 1-10V dimmable electronic ballasts, or LED drivers.
The DTK3 1-10V Electronic Controller uses a shunt voltage regulation technique to enable the small current supplied by the ballast/driver, or PWM unit to power the controller and subsequently does not need any additional power supply for operation where this current is supplied by the equipment being controlled. Some LED drivers and LED PWM units do not have this current source and may require the DTK3CS current source unit and/or an additional driver or power source.
The DTK3 1-10V Electronic Controller can also be used in conjunction with a Digital Interface Unit (DSI-AD) for digitally controllable electronic ballasts.
- To provide lighting control for electronic ballasts in fluorescent and LED lighting.
- For use with 1 to 10V controllable analogue electronic ballasts in fluorescent and LED lighting.
- For use with DSI digital electronic equipment by adding a Digital Interface Unit (DSI-AD).
- DTK3 available on Clipsal or HPM plastic series switch plates.(Contact us if HPM is required)
- DTK3R loose potentiometer with circuit board and mounting hardware fits into one mechanism position on a switch plate (can be used in multi-gang or metal series switch plates).
- One DTK3 1-10V Electronic Controller can control up to 50 analogue electronic ballasts dependent upon the ballast input current.
- One DTK3 1-10V Electronic Controller can control up to 50 Digital Interface Units when using with digital electronic ballasts.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
o DTK3R 21mm x 30mm x 23mmD (behind plate)
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 1044 for EMC and .
- 12 month warranty provided the item is returned to the manufacturer with the freight prepaid and when wired according to the wiring diagram and used in accordance with the instructions.